Sunday, February 28, 2016

Scanning and Saving

Scanning and annotating documents can be useful in many ways. First of all as a special education teacher there are documents that I must upload into Illuminate. Scanning and uploading from my classroom can be more convenient than going to the teacher workroom, scanning the document on the copy machine, emailing the document to myself and the opening it up. I can also see myself scanning student work samples to upload to document progress for IEP goals. The two samples of documents that I scanned and annotated for this particular assignment provide another element. I scanned a page from a Dr. Suess book, highlighting particular word chunks. I also scanned a hundreds chart highlighting multiples of 3. There are documents that a teacher might want to use for a lesson without the ability to make notes or highlight in such as a page from a book but being able to scan these documents can allow the teacher to make notes on these documents. For this particular assignment instead of scanning two documents for one created folder, I made two folders in Evernote, scanning one document for each folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment