Saturday, February 13, 2016

Photo Enhancement Artifact

This assignment was frustrating in particular when it came time to upload my photos from my Ipad to blogger. I was unable to upload files directly from my Ipad photo files onto the blog. For past blogs I was able to copy and paste but this was not working today either. After an hour of trying to figure this out I finally emailed the photos to myself and posted them from my computer. They seem to show up on the view page of my blog post but not on the edit page. If you are unable to see them let me know and I can email them to you. As far as the assignment goes I tried both Skitch and PS Express. I was happy with some of the features on PS Express in particular the border option but I decided I wanted to try some of the other features that Skitch offers with adding captions. For the photo from PS Express I took a photo of a hundreds chart hanging from a wall in my classroom and adjusted the angle and added borders as well as editing some with the other features. For Skitch I downloaded a satellite map image of the neighborhood surrounding our school from a map website. I cropped the map and added captions for our school and another landmark. I thought that Skitch in particular could be useful in the classroom for students to add captions of photos or screen shots taken from different websites. This might be useful for math and social studies assignments. The experience playing around with both was a bit time consuming but if you enjoy that type of thing like I do it was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment