Sunday, March 6, 2016

Socrative Report

Using this app as a teacher and a student was really quicker and easier than I thought. This would be a great tool to check for understanding of math skills, for answering questions for books read in reading groups and for taking spelling tests. One of the biggest perks is having electronic access to what skills students have mastered for documenting and sharing with parents. The one thing I had difficulty with was getting a report. I was given three options for saving the reports for my quiz. Email, download and google drive but the only option that I was allowed to click on was email. When I clicked on it a message came up saying that a report would be sent and it could take up to 5 minutes. After 10 minutes I had the report sent again and still no luck. I will check my email later today to see if it has been sent.

No comments:

Post a Comment