Thursday, March 24, 2016

Augmented Learning App

I investigated both the Flashcard app and the Colar Mix app. Both have the potential to spark student interest in learning. I liked the Flashcard app in particular and have shared and recommended it to the Kindergarten teaches in my building. It could help to enhance learning when it comes to becoming efficient in recognizing letters and sounds. There are other paid apps with Flashcard that would also be helpful in memorizing simple addition facts. One thing that I found to be a glitch with the Flashcard app is that periodically it will not read the camera. When this happens I have to restart my Ipad to get it to work again. I don't know if the glitch is with the app or with my Ipad. One thing I had thought about trying was uninstalling the app and reinstalling it.

1 comment:

  1. The glitch could be either one. Reinstalling is often a good troubleshooting strategy. Also, watching for an update could be another.

    Sometimes I find issues with mine because I have an older iPad - that is another common problem that can arise with the age of the devices.

    ReplyDelete